Today I’m happy because I’m trying out a new company called Pretty Serious by one of my favorite nail bloggers, Pretty Random. So I used 3 of her shades: BSOD (blue screen of death), CGA and Forbidden Fruit. Ray said it looked a little My Little Pony, because of the pinkish-purple shade.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Lemon Drop
- Pretty Serious BSOD – crease, outer corner of lid, outer lower lash line
- Pretty Serious CGA – lid (with MAC Fix+), upper crease, middle of lower lash line
- Pretty Serious Forbidden Fruit – browbone, inner v
- Tarina Tarantino Eyeliner in Tommy Jet – upper lash line and lower waterline
- Sugarpill Velocity – to define brows
- LashControl Clear – to hold brows
- LashControl Volumizing Mascara
- Too Faced Amazing Face Liquid Foundation in Vanilla Cream mixed with Face Atelier Ultra Foundation in Zero Minus
- Silk Naturals Oil Control Blur mixed with Aromaleigh Peaches & Cream URFP
- tarte glisten blush
- Illamasqua medium pencil in Bait
- Pretty Serious gloss in BSOD
BSOD eyeshadow is very very bright and sparkly. It’s Sugarpill bright.
BSOD gloss looks awesome layered over my hot pink pencil in Bait. I like the purple lips, which I think reinforce the My Little Pony feel.