Since I haven’t done a lot of looks recently, I did a picture tutorial for you today! I was going to try and stick with one brand, but that failed, and that’s ok. I used Sugarpill, BftE, Fyrinnae and Venomous. I think the look itself turned out lovely.
I hope you’ll like it!
How to achieve the look:
- Prime the lid with TFSI Lemon Drop.
- Apply Velocity to the crease.
- Apply Poison Plum to the crease on top of Velocity.
- Apply Acidberry to the lid.
- Apply Ornamental with MAC Fix+ to the inner v.
- Apply Mermaid on top of Acidberry.
- Apply Digital Faerie to the outer v, extend it out, and the lower lash line.
- Apply Mermaid on top of Digital Faerie on the lower lash line.
- Apply Damn Paladins to the upper crease to blend out the edge of Velocity and Poison Plum.
- Line the upper and lower lashline with MUFE Aqua Liner 13, making the line thicker towards the outer lash line. Line the waterline with Nyx Glossy Black liner.
- Highlight the browbone with Pegasus.
- Add mascara and Caramel brow gel and you’re ready to go.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Lemon Drop
- Sugarpill Velocity – crease
- Sugarpill Poison Plum – on top of Velocity in the crease
- Sugarpill Acidberry – lid
- BftE Ornamental – (with MAC Fix+) inner v
- Fyrinnae Digital Faerie – (with MAC Fix+) outer v, extended out as a cat eye, outer lower lash line
- BftE Mermaid – dusted on top of Acidberry on the lid and on top of Digital Faerie on the lower lid
- Fyrinnae Damn Paladins – upper crease
- Venomous Pegasus – browbone
- MUFE Aqua Liner in 13 Matte Black – lined the upper and lower lash line
- Nyx Glossy Black – lower waterline
- Anastasia Caramel Tinted Brow Gel
- Smashbox Lash Primer
- Milani Runway Lashes Mascara
- Illamasqua Skin Base in 2
- NARS blush in Super Orgasm – blush
- tarte illuminator in Champagne – highlight
- Silk Naturals Oil Control Blur Finishing Powder
- Artisan Beauty lipstick in Dancing Xenia
- Venomous gloss in Venom
Let me know what you think!