For some reason when I did this look, I decided that if a mermaid wore pink, this is the sort of pink she’s wear, Tickled Pink. Tickled Pink (by Milani) is a pink with a golden shift. So I played around with blues and golds to compliment the pink.
For this look I started out by using Too Faced Shadow Insurance Lemon Drop to prime the eye area. I applied Milani Tickled Pink to the lid and inner corner. With a pencil brush sprayed with MAC Fix +, I applied Fyrinnae Sleepy Hollow to the crease and outer lower lash line, blending upwards in the crease. I grabbed a fluffy brush and dabbed Fyrinnae Damn Paladins in the upper crease, blending upwards and inwards. I used a bit of Milani French Vanilla to blend out the upper edge of Damn Paladins. I smudged some BftE Mermaid along the lower lash line and inner corner, blending it out and on top of Sleepy Hollow. I highlighted with BftE Ornamental on the browbone and at the inner corner.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Lemon Drop
- Milani Tickled Pink – lid
- Fyrinnae Sleepy Hollow (with MAC Fix+) – crease, outer v, outer lower lash line
- Fyrinnae Damn Paladins – upper crease
- Milani French Vanilla – to blend out edge of upper crease
- BftE Mermaid – inner lower lash line blended outwards, inner v
- BftE Ornamental – on browbone to highlight and the highlight in the fishtail
- MAC Blacktrack – upper lash line
- Nyx Turquoise Blue pencil – lower waterline
- Nyx Glossy Black pencil – outer lower lash line
- Anastasia Caramel Brow Gel
- Smashbox Lash Primer
- Milani Runway Lashes Mascara
- Nyx Pin-up Curl Mascara
- Illamasqua Skin Base in 2
- Silk Naturals Oil control Blur finishing powder
- NARS Super Orgasm blush
- Revlon Just Bitten Balm stain in Lovesick
- Venomous gloss in Venom
I did my brows differently today. I used the Anastasia tinted brow gel in Caramel and just filled in my natural brow shape. What do you think of this?