Saturday afternoon I went to see some friends that I hadn’t seen for a few months and had a really good time. Saturday night was my best friend’s birthday party. I knew a lot of fun would be happening so I didn’t spend too much time on my makeup. I went for another cat eye and a bright lipstick to match my hair.
- Rain Cosmetics Conceal Reveal Flawless Foundation SPF 15 in Baby Doll Bisque
- Sugarpill 2AM – to define brows
- Morgana Cryptoria lipstick in Troll Repellant
- Sugarpill Mochi with MAC Fix+ – upper lash line
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Midnight Cowboy – lower waterline
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Perversion – smudged a bit at outer lower lash line
- MAC Azalea Blossom – blush
- Silk Naturals Oil Control Untinted Blur Finishing Powder
- MAC Lipglass in Lustrewhite
- Smashbox Lash Primer
- Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Nylons
- tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara
My hair must fall into the magenta category because it does have elements of pink, red and purple in it. Everyone loves it in this color and I’ve gotten so many compliments on the length/style. I’m kind of amused by this because I haven’t had it cut for 2 months. I guess this slightly longer length suits me.
What do you think about using brights for a cat eye? How about short or long? What length are you loving right now for hair? Short, medium or long?