Happy Memorial Day! Thank you to those who fight for our freedom, both past and present.
Ray and Dave and I went to see Men in Black III. The end made me cry. We really enjoyed it.
I wanted to do a rainbow liner today so I broke out the Silk Naturals Spring colors (review upcoming). I did double liner. I used MAC Blacktrack for along the lash line.
- Rain Cosmetics Conceal Reveal Flawless Foundation SPF 15 in Baby Doll Bisque
- Silk Naturals Oil Control Untinted Blur Finishing Powder
- Smashbox blush in Flush
- Illamasqua Intense gloss in Indulge
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- MAC Gel eyeliner in Blacktrack – upper lash line
- Silk Naturals Hi-Res – red
- Silk Naturals Wild Child – orange
- Silk Naturals Rattle – greenish yellow
- Silk Naturals Ruffian – blue
- Silk Naturals Kick – purple
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame – just a bit on the lid and crease
- Lost in Makeup Land Faerie – under the brows and at the inner corner
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Perversion – lower lash line
- Smashbox Lash Primer
- tarte Lights Camera Lashes mascara
- Sugarpill 2AM – to define brows
I applied from the inside out for the upper lash line, above black track:
Hi-Res – Wild Child – Rattle – Ruffian
For the lower lash line:
Sugarpill Acidberry – Kick