Since Prom is right around the corner, and MakeupBee is having a Sparkle for Prom look contest, I decided to do a Sparkly Prom look (you can ‘Like‘ my look). I wanted it wearable and pretty.
For my prom, I had dark red hair and I wore a silver prom dress.
For the Eyes:
- Apply Too Faced Shadow Insurance to prep the eye
- Spray MAC Fix+ on a brush and apply Tarina Tarantino Pure Nude to the lid with a lid brush
- With a fluffy brush, apply Pure Nude on the crease and browbone
- Use a smudge brush to apply Illamasqua Heroine to the lower lash line and tightly in the crease
- With a crease brush apply Heroine in the crease and outer edge of the lid and blend inward
- With a fiber optic pointed crease brush apply Makeup Geek Galaxy to the outer crease
- Line your eyes and do a cat eye with MUFE Aqua Liner 13 Matte Black
- Brighten your lower waterline with Urban Decay 24/7 Midnight Cowboy pencil
- Highlight your brow and inner corners of the eye with BftE Glistening
For the face:
- Apply Mirabella Skin Tint Creme in 1N to the t-zone to even out your skintone
- Use a touch of NARS Chantilly Concealer on the orbital bone under the eye; a little goes a long way
- Add a bit of Dr. Brandt dark circles away™ collagen eye serum on top of Chantilly and slowly blend upwards under the eye
- With an angled blush brush I applied Nyx Taupe to contour
- Use a fluffy brush to apply tokidoki Royal Pride bronzer as blush
- Apply a tiny bit of Urban Decay Moonshine as highlight with finger tips
For the lips:
- Use NARS velvet lip gloss pencil in New Lover
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Pure Nude – applied with MAC Fix+ to lid, applied dry to crease and browbone
Illamasqua Heroine – crease, outer corner of lid, lower lash line
Makeup Geek Galaxy – a tiny bit to deepen outer crease
BftE Cosmetics Glistening – browbone and inner corners of eye
Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner in 13 Matte Black – upper and lower lash line
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Midnight Cowboy – lower waterline
MAC Blackberry – to define brows
Smashbox Lash Primer
Milani Runway Lashes Mascara
Mirabella Skin Tint Creme in 1N – t-zone, blended out
NARS Chantilly concealer
Silk Naturals Untinted Oil Control Blur Finishing Powder
Nyx Taupe – blush
tokidoki Royal Pride bronzer – blush
Urban Decay Moonshine – highlight
NARS Velvet Lip Gloss Pencil in New Lover
I think if you’re a redhead, you’d look great in a deep purple, vibrant cobalt, silver or black dress.
What do you think of my sparkly prom look? Do you like it?
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.