I had like all of 5 minutes to put on makeup , so I opted for a quick makeup look.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Tarina Tarantino Pure Nude as a wash to the lid and crease and browbone with a fluffy shadow brush
- Illamasqua Intense to the crease with a big round crease brush
- NARS Via Veneto lower lash line and outer corner of upper lash line
- Fyrinnae Raven’s Prophecy on top of the liner with a smudge brush
- BftE Glistening to highlight on the browbone and a bit at the inner corner
- Smashbox Lash Primer
- Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Fibers
- Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Mascara
- Filled in brows with Urban Decay Frigid
When Ray told me I had an additional few minutes, I finished up my face.
- Rain Cosmetics Conceal Reveal SPF 15 foundation in Baby Doll Bisque – applied to my t-zone and blended out
- Silk Naturals Untinted Oil Control Blur mixed with Flattery Finishing Powders
- Urban Decay Moonshine as highlighter
- NARS Illuminator in Orgasm as blush
- Nyx Black Label Lipstick in Hot Pink
I think I may try to do a Prom eyeshadow look with Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Nude, because I think it would make for a really fresh and pretty look.
What’s your quickie face look like? Do you like this one?