If you’re having issues with my blog displaying correctly, or if my blog is showing up with ‘I’m a content thief’ in your reader, I’ve got a few troubleshooting tips for you.
My site should look something like this:
If it does not look like that and you view my blog by visiting my blog directly:
1. Clear your temporary internet files. For most browsers it will say ‘clear your recent history’ ‘remove individual cookies’ ‘clear browsing data’ or ‘clear temporary internet files.’ It varies by browser.
2. After clearing your temporary internet files, close your browser out. Reboot your computer.
3. If this still doesn’t fix the problem, update your browser to the newest version (if it’s not already the latest version), and then repeat step 2.
4. Try another browser on your machine. Sometimes, and I don’t know why, if you try Chrome when Firefox isn’t working, then go back to Firefox, it will work.
5. If the above doesn’t work, send me an email and I’ll be happy to help you troubleshoot the issue.
If you are using a reader and you see ‘I’m a Content Thief’ for all images, please let me know:
1. your country
2. the reader you’re using to read my blog
3. the exact URL of your reader
That will allow me to add your blog reader to my ‘safe’ list.
I’ve had to do this to stop sites from hotlinking to my images and running up my bandwidth costs.
As always, if you have any other issues with my site, please send me an email and I’ll be happy to help you troubleshoot.
And don’t forget, you can email me about other stuff too So if you have questions, need advice or want to request a look, shoot me an email!
I hope you’re off to a great start this week.