I’m SilhouetteScreams, but you can call me Jerry. I’m a 21 year old uni student from the Gold Coast in Australia, and I enjoy rolling around in sparkles when I’m not busy riding my pet kangaroo or shepherding my flock of angry drop bears. ;] I’m also a massive nerd for Greek mythology, horror films, Mahjong and sci-fi television.
We don’t really celebrate Halloween in Australia, much to my dismay. I’d love to try my hand at carving a pumpkin, visit a haunted corn maze and drink my weight in cider, but it’s too hot to eat pumpkin, you’d have to travel for a couple of hours to even find a corn field, and you’d be met with confused stares if you were to ask for cider at your local establishment! Halloween is just used like every other holiday in Australia: an excuse for a piss-up (house party), but with slutty costumes. Some stores do stock small displays of Halloween costumes for children, so we might get a handful of trick or treaters too. It’s so rare though, I never know what to say! I tend to just throw candy at the children, shut the door and quickly retreat to my bat cave to continue watching the scheduled Freddy Krueger marathon.
Since our Halloween costumes tend to consist of something slutty, I figured I’d contribute a ~sexy look for my guest post. When I think of sexy dramatic makeup, I instantly think of black smokey eyes and red lips, so that’s what I went with!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Kat Von D High Voltage Eye Primer in Smoky – as a base on the lid + lower lashline
- Designer Brands Eye Shadow Shimmer Palette: #48 (Shimmery Charcoal) – crease
- Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Android – lid + lower lashline + dusted lightly in the crease
- Tarte For True Blood Palette: The True Death – inner corner
- Sugarpill Bulletproof – to tightline
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara
- Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara
- NARS Laguna Bronzer – to contour
- Prorance Sunny Glam Water Glow Skinfinish in M13 – highlighter
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Damned
- Darling Girl Cosmetics Holo-Gloss in Raining Blood