My skincare routine this week has been interesting.
1. Cleanse with the Yes to Blueberries Age Refresh Smoothing Daily Cleanser and the Clarisonic Mia.
2. Put the Yes to Blueberries Age Refresh Eye Firming treatment on my eyes
3. Put the Yes to Blueberries Age Refresh Intensive Skin Repair Serum on my face and neck.
Wait about 5 minutes.
4. Put mark For Goodness Face Antioxidant SPF 30 moisturizer on my eyes, face and neck.
5. Put on the Covergirl Natureluxe Lip Balm SPF 15.
1. Remove eye makeup with Nyx Eye & Lip makeup remover
2. Cleanse face with Korres 3 in 1 Milk Cleanser
3. Put Yes to Blueberries Age Refresh Overnight Hydrating Cream on my entire eye area.
4. Put Alpha Hydrox Retinol ResQ on my face and neck.
Wait about 5 minutes
5. Put Jason Ester C lotion on my face and neck, avoiding the eye area entirely.
6. Put on Epically Epic lip balm.
I’m really liking the results I’m getting from doing this skincare routine. I feel like my face is looking smoother and the skin is looking healthier.
With my hair:
Washed it on Sunday with L’Oreal Ever Pure Shampoo.
Used Tigi Superstar Volumizing Leave in Conditioner sprayed on a comb to comb through it and then used a large round brush and blow dried it.
On Thursday I used Batiste dry shampoo.
I’m working on a Project 10 ‘Pan’ with shower gels/body washes. I’ve got 2 down so far, almost finished a 3rd. (One Hand Washes the Other Pomegranate Oak, Bath & Body Works Vanilla Noir, and working on Bath & Body Works Dark Kiss).
What are you doing for your routines lately? And is anyone working on a Project 10 Pan of some sort?