I wanted a silvery-grey look for today. I think this turned out ok, but I need to figure out how to make it better. I think i should have added some matte black in the outer vee for more depth. I love the MAC Veluxe Pearl finish, which is what inspired me to do this look. I wanted another holiday look that leaned silver without glitter. So the two main colors I used in this look, Silver Ring and Knight Divine, are veluxe pearl. For my other holiday looks for this year:
Purple & Gold, Green & Silver, Gold, Burgundy & Bronzey-Gold, and Blood & Gold.
Blackground – frosted smoky black grey with multicolored pearl
Vex – soft pale green duochrome with pink opalescent shimmer (frost)
Crystal – muted violet duochrome with silver opalescent shimmer (frost)
Silver Ring – grey with silver sheen (veluxe pearl)
Knight Divine – black with silver pearl (veluxe pearl)
Vellum – pale white duochrome with violet-blue opalescent shimmer (frost)
Blanc Type – creamy beige (matte2)
Hot House – deep raspberry with pink pearl
Full Fuchsia – a very bright iridescent fuchsia
Peacock – cobalt blue
Stila Smudge Stick in Peacock – applied along upper lash line, then smudged, then later applied again on top of shadows, and along lower lash line
MAC Paint Pot in Blackground – outer corner of lid and crease
MAC Silver Ring – inner lid and crease
MAC Knight Divine – outer lid and crease
MAC Crystal – inner lid
MAC Vex – inner corners of eye
MAC Vellum – on browbone to highlight
MAC Blanc Type – on lower water line
Avon Glimmersticks Brow Pencil in Soft Black
Hard Candy 1000 Lashes Primer
Flirt! It Curls Mascara in Bombshell Black
L’Oreal Studio Secrets Perfecting Base Primer
Boots No.7 Radiant Glow Concealer in 1
Hard Candy Welcome Matte Mattifying Powder – applied all over with fiber optic brush
Meow Purrfect Puss foundation – applied lightly to red spots with a fiber optic brush to even out skintone
Hard Candy Pin Up – to contour a bit
MAC Blush in Full Fuchsia – blush
Benefit High-Beam to highlight
Nyx Lipliner in Fuchsia
MAC Lipglass in Hot House
1. Apply eye shadow primer.
2. Apply Peacock to upper lash line. smudge with a sponge tip applicator.
3. Apply Blackground to outer corner of lid and outer crease. I used my finger tip for this.
3. Apply Silver Ring to inner 3/4 of lid and inner 3/4 of crease. I used a fluff shadow brush from Medusa.
4. Apply Knight Divine to outer 1/4 of lid and crease, blending inward. I used a crease brush from Urban Decay.
5. Apply Vellum to browbone. I used a highlighter brush from ecoTools.
6. Apply Crystal to inner lid. I used a shader brush from ecoTools.
7. Apply Vex to inner corners of eye. I used a smudge brush from ecoTools.
8. Blend crease and browbone. I used a MAC 224 to lightly blend.
9. Apply Peacock to upper and lower lash line.
10. Apply Blanc Type to lower water line. I used a mini chisel detail brush.
11. Apply Black brow Pencil to define brows.
12. Apply Lash Primer.
13. Apply Mascara.