I did a monochromatic aqua / teal / tuquoise look with Sugarpill (affiliate link) today. I just LOVE Afterparty, it’s my favorite of the bunch! Just, the color, the finish, the pigmentation… it’s awesome! I even did a little diagram to try and show some of the color placement. I love how pigmented the shades are and I really love how this look turned out. I was told it makes my eyes look stunning.
21 Turquoise – vibrant turquoise shimmer
Afterparty – bright turquoise with a semi-pearly sheen
Darling – stunning teal loaded with iridescent turquoise star bursts
Magpie – dramatic silky black with metallic blue sheen and turquoise sparkles
Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream in 21 Turquoise – outer 1/4 of lid and outer 1/4 of crease
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Electric – lower lash line
Sugarpill Afterparty – lid and lower lash line
Sugarpill Tako – from crease to eyebrows, lightly
Sugarpill Darling – crease
Sugarpill Magpie – outer lower crease
MAC Vellum – on browbone to highlight and inner corners of eye
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero – lower water line and to define brows
Wet n’ Wild Black Creme Liner – upper lash line
Hard Candy 1000 Lashes Primer
Flirt! It Curls Mascara
Too Faced Lust to Love Blush Duo
L’Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base
Meow Undereye Concealer in Inquisitive Siamese
Urban Decay 24/7 concealer in CIA
Aromaleigh Ultra Resolution Finishing Powder in Clear
Honeybee Gardens Lip Pencil in Zen
Avon 24K Lipstick in Golden Rose
1. Apply eye shadow primer.
2. Apply Electric to lower lash line.
3. Apply 21 Turquoise to outer 1/4 of lid and outer 1/4 of crease. I used a flat concealer brush.
4. Apply Afterparty to lid. I used a small taklon lid brush.
5. Apply Afterparty to lower lash line on top of Electric. I used an ecoTools smudge brush.
6. Apply Tako from crease to eyebrows. I used a large ecoTools blending brush.
7. Apply Darling widely in crease. I used a Medusa contour brush.
8. Apply Vellum to browbone. I used an ecoTools highlighter brush.
9. Apply Magpie to outer lower crease. I used a fiber optic pointed crease brush.
10. Apply Vellum to inner corners of eye. I used an ecoTools smudge brush.
11. Blend where Vellum and Darling meet. I used the ecoTools highlighter brush.
12. Apply Black Creme liner to upper lash line. I used a Sonia Kashuk bent eyeliner brush.
13. Apply Zero to lower water line.
14. Groom eyebrows into place with an eyebrow brush. I think mine is an ecoTools brush.
15. Run the edge of Zero along the edge of the taklon push brush. Then I use that to darken my brows.
16. Apply mascara primer.
17. Apply mascara.
I hope the diagram helps a bit, as well as the step by step