I’m so happy with how this look turned out today. I knew I wanted to try Midna and Veran together (from Shiro’s new Legendary Collection.) I used Pixie Epoxy to really bring out the colors and I was really happy with how easy everything blended out. I really think this look is just so neat! The only thing I would do differently was use a light blue inner lid color.
Temple of Time: Cool, pale, shimmery silver-gray with cappuccino glitter.
Midna: Dark charcoal with lots of bright aqua sparks
Veran: Super-dark blue-black loaded with aqua and purple sparks. One of my favorites.
Puzzle Cube: Sheer white highlight, loaded with red, yellow, and blue sparks.
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Smashbox Pencil in Indigo Ink – lower lash line
Shiro Temple of Time – inner lid
Shiro Midna – lid and crease, lower lash line
Shiro Veran – outer lid, lower crease, edge of outer lower lash line
Shiro Puzzle Cube – on browbone and inner corners of eye
MAC Vellum – under eyebrows to highlight and inner corners of eye
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Yeyo – lower water line
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero – outer edge of lower lash line, to define eyebrows
Wet n’ Wild Black Creme Liner – upper lash line
Hard Candy 1000 Lashes Primer
Flirt! It Curls Mascara
Hard Candy Pinup – to contour
DuWop Blush in Watermelon – Blush
Benefit Highbeam – highlight
mark Primed for Perfection Face Primer
Meow Undereye Concealer in Inquisitive Siamese
Meow Pampered Puss foundation in Inquisitive Siamese
Nyx Lipliner in Fuchsia
MAC Lipstick in Sweet Thing
1. Apply eye shadow primer.
2. Apply Pixie Epoxy to the lid and crease. I use my finger tip to spread it out into a thin layer and I do one eye at a time.
3. Apply Temple of Time to the inner lid. I used an Urban Decay Wonder Brush.
4. Apply Midna to the inner 3/4 of the lid and the inner 3/4 of the crease. I used an e.l.f. fluff shadow brush.
5. Apply Veran to the outer 1/4 of the lid and outer 1/4 of the crease and blend inward to the lower crease. I used an ecoTools angled crease brush.
6. Apply Indigo Ink Pencil to the lower lash line.
7. Apply Veran to the outer 1/4 of the outer lower lash line. I used an ecoTools smudge brush.
8. Apply Midna to the inner 3/4 of the lower lash line. I used an ecoTools smudge brush.
9. Apply Puzzle Cube to the browbone. I used an ecoTools highlighter brush.
10. Apply Puzzle Cube to the inner corners of the eye. I used an ecoTools smudge brush.
11. Apply Vellum under eyebrows and inner corners of the eye. I used an Urban Decay wonder brush.
12. Apply Yeyo to the lower water line.
13. Apply Zero to the outer lower lash line at the base of the lashes.
14. Apply Black Creme Liner to the upper lash line. I used a taklon line and smudge brush.
15. Apply Lash Primer.
16. Apply Mascara.