I did this look for Ana, as she wanted a royal blue, gold and red look that wasn’t patriotic. There are a couple things I should have done differently for this look.
One, I should have used Pixie Epoxy with Goldilux.Two, I should have skipped the heart and just left the red on the lips. Three, I should have done demi lashes.
Milani Gold Liner – lower lash line
MAC Blanc Type – from eyebrows to lower crease
Sugarpill Royal Sugar – crease
Sugarpill Magpie – lower crease
MAC Freshwasher – to blend out edge of upper crease
MAC Crystal Avalanche – on browbone to highlight
Sugarpill Goldilux – on lid and on top of Milani Gold Liner
Hard Candy Asphalt Liquid Liner – upper lash line
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Yeyo – lower water line
Sugarpill Love + – red heart by eye
Flirt! It Curls Mascara
DuWop Blush in Watermelon
Meow Pampered Puss foundation in Inquisitive Siamese
Revlon Matte Lipstick in In the Red
Spell Vamp Up Gloss in Bordello
1. Apply UDPP Eden to eye area.
2. Apply Blanc Type from eyebrows to the upper lid. I used an ecoTools blending brush.
3. Apply Royal Sugar in crease. I used an Urban Decay vintage crease brush.
4. Apply Magpie to lower crease. I used an ecoTools smudge brush.
5. Apply Freshwater to blend out edge of upper crease. I used an ecoTools smudge brush.
6.Apply Crystal Avalanche to highlight on browbone. I used an ecoTools highlighter brush.
7. Apply Pixie Epoxy to lid. While I did not do this in my attempt, this is what I would do if I were doing it again.
8. Apply Goldilux to lid and inner v. I used an ecoTools shading brush.
9. Apply Gold Pencil to lower lash line.
10. Apply Goldilux to lower lash line. I used an ecoTools angled eye shadow brush.
11. Apply Asphalt to upper lash line.
12. Apply Yeyo to lower water line.
13. Apply Mascara to lashes.