I really love how this look turned out, though in retrospect I should have put some of Catrina Cabaret onto the outer corner of my lid and the edge of the outer lower lash line. Calavera Cupcakes is AMAZING on the lid. So gorgeous! And of course, I love Catrina Cabaret! I love how it matches with my hair. I think these colors look really nice with my eye color.
Fyrinnae Mischief Makers – from eyebrows down to crease, inner corners of eye
Fyrinnae Calavera Cupcakes – lid and later on top of Milani Silver pencil along lower lash line
Fyrinnae Catrina Cabaret – widely in crease, later on top of Pixie Epoxy in crease
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy – applied on top of Catrina Cabaret in crease
Milani Liquifi pencil in Silver – lower lash line
Wet n’ Wild Black Gel liner – upper lash line
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero – lower water line
Smashbox Browtech Wax
MAC Plumage – to define brows
Hard Candy Lash Primer
Flirt! It Curls Mascara
Too Faced Blush Duo in Pink Provocateur
Meow Pampered Puss foundation in Inquisitive Siamese
Urban Decay Lipstick in Naked
1. Apply Eden primer to lid area.
2. Apply Mischief Makers from eyebrows down to crease. I used a large ecoTools blending brush.
3. Apply Catrina Cabaret widely in crease. I used an ecoTools crease brush.
4. Apply Calavera Cupcakes to lid. I used a Medusa Makeup shader brush.
5. Apply Pixie Epoxy to outer crease. I used my fingertip and applied it from the outer crease inward.
6. Apply Catrina Cabaret to Pixie Epoxy. I used an Urban Decay vintage crease brush.
7. Blend lightly all over. I used a MAC 224 brush.
8. Apply Silver pencil to lower lash line.
9. Apply Calavera Cupcakes to lower lash line. I used an ecoTools angled eye shadow brush.
10. Apply Mischief Makers to inner corners of eye. I used a mini-chisel detail brush.
11. Apply Black gel liner to upper lash line. I used a Medusa Makeup liner brush.
12. Apply lash primer.
13. Apply mascara.
14. Apply Zero to lower water line.