I spent time today playing with more of Morgana’s Get Medieval collection. I think it’s my favorite release from Morgana so far. I put together this cute look with some of my favorite colors.
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Morgana Winifred – inner v and inner corners of eye
Morgana Chartreuse – lid
Morgana Lady Godiva – outer v, outer crease, blended inward
Morgana Alchemy – upper crease, blended inward
YoungBlood Alabaster – on browbone to highlight
Aromaleigh Ice – on browbone to highlight and inner corners of eye
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Electric – lower water line and lower lash line
Physicians Formula Black with Blue Glitter Gel Liner – upper lash line
Lorac Brow Pencil in Dark Brown
L’Oreal Lash Primer
Covergirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara
MAC Full Fuchsia
Meow Pampered Puss foundation in Inquisitive Siamese
Meow Pampered Puss foundation in Snow Lynx
Aromaleigh Lipbalm in Yuzu
Nyx Lipliner in Purple Rain
Morgana Lipstick in Azalea Blue
1. Apply eye shadow primer.
2. Apply Winifred to inner v and inner corner of eye. I used a mini chisel detail brush.
3. Apply Chartreuse to lid. I used an Aromaleigh small all over eye shadow brush.
4. Apply Lady Godiva to outer v, outer crease and blend it inward. I used an ecoTools shader brush.
5. Apply Alchemy to the crease. I used Fyrinnae’s crease brush. This brush is FANTASTIC! Ana from Lipsticks n’ Lightsabers recommended it to me and it really is amazing.
6. Blend. I used my MAC 224 brush.
7. Apply Alabaster on browbone. I used my ecoTools highlighter brush.
8. Apply Ice on browbone. I used my ecoTools highlighter brush.
9. Apply Ice to inner corners of eye. I used a mini chisel detail brush.
10. Apply Electric to lower water line and lash line.
11. Apply Black Gel Liner to upper lash line. I used a Sonia Kashuk bent eyeliner brush.
12. Blend over the crease and browbone again. I used my MAC 224 brush.