I’ve been wanting to try out Royal Sugar, so decided to go for this blue look. It also gives me the excuse to wear my beloved Ryunome. The new formula is smooth as butter
Lumi – snow white with turquoise sheen and flashing bursts of blue and green
Frostbite – awesome icy blue
Royal Sugar – striking bright blue with a heavenly burst of turquoise diamonds. The perfect hooker blue for a sweet girl like you.
Ryunome – vibrant shimmering turquoise
Crinoline – MAC Pettiecoat clone, peachy red glow
I have no idea why my blending looks so weird today I tried to blend a bunch, especially the edges.
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Sugarpill Lumi – inner V, on browbone to highlight
High Voltage Frostbite – inner 2/3 of lid
Sugarpill Royal Sugar – outer 1/3 of lid and crease
Maybelline Gel Liner in Blackest Black – upper and lower lash line
Aromaleigh Phaedra – to fill in brows
Aromaleigh Lash Primer
Covergirl LashBlast Luxe in Black Platinum
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Yeyo – lower water line
Meow Skinny Dipper in Medium Sphynx – to contour
Silk Naturals Crinoline – as blush
Meow Pampered Puss foundation in Inquisitive Sphynx
Aromaleigh Lipbalm in Yuzu
Fyrinnae Lip Lustre in Ryunome
1. Put Eden all over eyes and under eyes.
2. Put Pixie Epoxy on lid and crease. Wait 45 seconds.
3. Put Lumi on inner v. I used a mini-chisel detail brush.
4. Put Frostbite on inner lid. I used an Aromaleigh small all over shadow brush.
5. Put Royal Sugar on outer lid and crease. I used an ecoTools angled crease brush.
6. Put Lumi on browbone. I used an ecoTools highlighter brush.
7. Blend. I used my MAC 224 brush. I blended the edges in the crease where Royal Sugar and Lumi meet.
8. Put Blackest Black on upper and lower lash line. I used an Aromaleigh line and smudge brush.
9. Put Yeyo on lower water line.
10. Brush eyebrows and put Phaedra on eyebrows. I used an angled Fyrinnae eye shadow brush.
11. Curl lashes. I used my Revlon heated eye lash curler.
12. Put on Lash Primer.
13. Put on Black Platinum mascara.