I wanted to try a look with the blue shades from Sugarpill today. Here’s what I came up with. I also included a ‘how to.’
Starling – vibrant metallic turquoise with intense sheen
Magpie – dramatic silky black with metallic blue sheen and turquoise sparkles
AfterParty – bright turquoise with a semi-pearly sheen
Take Me – iridescent light reflective magenta & aqua
Glitterboi – the most perplexing. In the jar a deep midnight blue, on skin it’s a deep blue with purple sparkles and a very strong green sheen. Closer to light, morphs to a dark, vibrant blue-based purple. Metallic & sparkly.
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden – all around eye area and under eyes
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy – on lid, crease and lower browbone
Sugarpill Starling – on lid
Sugarpill Magpie – outer vee and lower crease
Sugarpill AfterParty – upper crease
I Touch Roses Take Me – inner v, inner lower lash line and on browbone to highlight
Fyrinnae Glitterboi – lower lash line
Gel Eyeliner in Raven – upper lash line
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Yeyo – lower water line
Urban Decay Lingerie for Lashes primer
L’Oreal Collagen mascara
Lorac Brow pencil in Dark Brown
Medusa blush in Jezebel
Meow Pampered Puss foundation in Inquisitive Sphynx
Meow Skinny Dipper in Medium Sphynx – to contour
Aromaleigh lipbalm in Yuzu
Jordana lipliner in Baby Dreams
Fyrinnae Lip Lustre in Lollipop-pop
And yes, I had some natural light this morning. So there’s your natural light picture, no flash.
1. Apply Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden to your eye area and under eye area.
2. Apply Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy to the lid, crease and lower browbone.
3. Apply Starling to the lid. I used Medusa’s fluff shadow brush to do this.
4. Apply Magpie to the outer vee and lower crease. I used Fyrinnae’s angled eyeliner brush for this.
5. Apply AfterParty to the upper crease. I used Aromaleigh’s pointed fiber optic brush to do this.
6. Apply Take Me to the inner v and inner lower lash line. I used Medusa’s smudge brush for this.
7. Blend the crease. I used my MAC blending brush for this. Then I also used my ecoTools blending brush.
8. Apply Take Me to the browbone and blend it downward. I used my ecoTools highlighter brush for this.
9. Apply Glitterboi to the lower lash line. I used the ecoTools smudge brush for this.
10. Apply Raven gel eyeliner to upper lash line. I used the Sonia Kashuk bent eyeliner brush.
11. Apply Urban Decay eyeliner in Yeyo to the lower water line.
12. Apply Urban Decay Lingerie for Lashes Primer to the upper lashes.
13. Apply L’Oreal Collagen Mascara to the upper lashes.
14. Apply Lorac brow pencil in Dark Brown to shape brows.